Good Night, everyone.Now,I am going to share an amazing app Lucky Patcher.Many users want to get/patch paid apps free of cost .Many are annoyed with ads shown in Android phone applications, browsers and want to block Ads.In all these cases,Lucky Patcher application can be used.Well,thanks to its creators.
Download link: Lucky Patcher v6.2.4 .apk
Now,I will tell you how to use this app.It is better if users have Xposed Installed on your Android(optional)
Patching Apps to make it pro or paid versions:
- Open Lucky Patcher,allow Root Access Permission & Download Custom Patches from menu of the app.After Successful downloading of Custom Patces,restart Lucky Patcher.
- Now,you can clearly see if any Custom Patch is available for applications installed.These apps can be successfully patched to get paid or pro app.
- I am going to patch app X-plore app.You can try with any app.Click on app (Here,it is X-Plore) which you want to patch,a sub menu will appear like this:
- Now,Click on “Open Menu of Patches” and then Click on “Custom Patch” & select any Custom Patch.
- After Selecting a Custom Patch, Click on Apply Button.
- If Patch is successful, you will get Success Result shown in Green .In case,Patch Fails,Results are shown in Red.(see screenshot) .
- As you can see that Patch is successfully applied & Xplore application is patched to Donate Version.
- You can follow my steps on other app as I have done for X-Plore.You can also try Manual Patching for any app also by using other options of Patches.
Blocking Add on Android Phones:
- Click on Toolbox shown at bottom of Lucky Patcher & then Click on Block Ads .A drop down menu will appear like this:
- Click on “Turn Off Google Add Services” & also click on “Block Ads On Devices”.
- Most of the Ads displayed in Android apps and browsers will be blocked now.
Happy Patching,Cracking & Blocking.
Thanks to my family,friends and Facebook groups where I learn. Thanks for reading this long post.
Thanks everyone.I hope you might have liked this post.Post your questions and Reviews in Comments.